Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Now on Facebook

Exciting news on the social media side! "For I was Hungry.." is now on Facebook! I have created a Facebook page for the nutrition advocacy work I am engaged with as a means to continue sharing the work that is constantly taking place in Haiti, as well as to enhance the opportunity to reach out to a wider range of audience. It is often challenging for me to keep my blog site actively updated while I am in Haiti, and facebook tends to be a quick and fast means of communicate with my followers. I invite you to join the page by hitting the "LIKE" button. https://www.facebook.com/foriwashungry It'll be a great way to follow me (almost daily) in Haiti this fall, while I spend 2 months working at the Feeding Center at Grace Village Orphanage. I hope to keep the page active with pictures, research, "hot topics", as well as some inspirational reminders. I will still be blogging, when time allows, but please note that the facebook page will be more "up-to-speed" with the activities taking place!


Thanks again for all the continued support!!
I appreciate it so much... :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment